Friday 28 August 2020

Top Products 2020: May to August

Way back in April I posted my Top Products 2020 for the period January-April - see HERE. These are my top picks for May-August (marked * I've very generously been gifted for review):


I fell totally head-over-heels for Antipodes BAPTISE H20 Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel. See my review HERE.


nknaturals season specific skincare is just the best. I adored the couple of products I tried from their SPRING range and when founder and formulator, Nicola sent me the whole SUMMER collection* - I couldn't quite believe it. So, so generous and of course the range is stunning - see my review HERE. I'm looking forward to buying some of the AUTUMN range when it launches on the 22nd September for the autumn equinox. Check out the shop HERE.


I was invited to try a "my" skin specific range* of products from Typology in May which I absolutely adored. See my reviews HERE and HERE


I discovered DESAVERY as a Beauty Shortlist Judge and fell totally in love with the range, packaging, concept and scents (see my top picks for the 2020 Awards HERE). I was kindly sent two new-to-me products in May - see my review HERE. Absolutely love DESAVERY - they are first on my list (especially STELLAR Daily Serum) to replenish when my stash reduces a bit! 


I first tried Ecooking as a Latest in Beauty pick (REVIEW) and then as a Beauty Shortlist Judge - see HERE. In June I tried their Fragrance Free Cleansing Scrub* - REVIEW - in my post I said "this is one of the best scrubs I've ever used". I just love this brand! 


During lockdown I had scalp issues and this little bar of goodness totally cleared them up! I just love Earthkind's Shampoo Bar for Improved Scalp Health* see my review HERE (Latest in Beauty had this as a pick recently so I stocked up!)


I'm a huge, huge fan of the Micheline Arcier Aromatherapie range which really are the creme de la creme of aromatherapy products and are totally timeless. I've loved everything I've tried from them - the products are luxurious, aromatic, a pleasure to use as well as being therapeutic (and good for the soul). See my review of their Richesse D'Or Bath & Shower Crystals* and Body Oil* HERE.


I received Ooh! Oils of Heaven Organic Plum Conditioning Face Oil* in my June Love Lula Beauty Box*. I fell totally head-over-heels (and then some, for it). See my review HERE.


I received Absolution's Le Gommage Corps Body Scrub in Naturisimo's Summer Vibes Discovery Box - I can never resist their discovery boxes. This scrub is one of the nicest I've ever used. See my review HERE.


I've really enjoyed Terre Verdi's award winning NeroliPom Moisturiser*. See my review HERE. I'm a sucker for the luxe packaging as well as the beautifully scented, silky product within.


Of course, my Ffern Organic Small Batch Perfume just has to be there (I've just heard the notes within the Autumn batch - excitement much, it'll arrive in time for the autumn equinox) Summer20 was simply stunning - I totally fell in love with it. See my review HERE.


I love this de-stress duo from Sanctuary Spa - see my review HERE. I've found both the De-Stress Warming Body Balm and Calming CBD Oil very effective and I'd buy both again.


I was recently very generously sent EVOLVE Organic Beauty's 360 Smoothing Body Contour* which is absolutely dreamy. See my review HERE.


Magic Cocoa* from ZOJO Beauty Elixirs is absolutely fantastic. I very generously received it free of charge for review as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger. See my review HERE.


CiTY SURViVOR was another brand I discovered as a Beauty Shortlist Judge (I loved Immune Support and gave it top marks). Founder, Daisy very kindly sent me the trio* to try together. See my review HERE (I've since replenished NIGHT SUPPORT).


Just this month I reviewed Awake Organics new Natural Vegan Shampoo* which comes in powder form (and eco-friendly packaging). See my review HERE

Do any of my picks make your top products for 2020?

No comments:

Post a Comment