Friday 21 August 2020

Isle of Skye Seaweed Co - Wild Seaweed & Mango Butter Body Balm


I've had the Isle of Skye Seaweed Co's Wild Seaweed & Mango Butter Hand & Body Balm (£17 - 70ml) for a few months now. I love the quirky packaging and recyclable tin as well as how moisturising the hand & body balm is. Wild seaweed is cut on the shores on the Isle of Skye and after harvesting is infused in coconut oil before being combined with butters and waxes. The Hand & Body Balm is unscented making it ideal to share (I would however love a scented version!)



The range was founded and is formulated by Ben Oakes (who was born and brought up on Skye) who only moved away to attend University before returning and launching the brand in 2017. 

Use this deeply nourishing and quickly absorbing balm on hands, body and sparingly on the face (I've also used it on my feet and for flyaways - I adore a multi-purpose product) and this one ticks all the boxes. It's formulated with coconut oil, seaweed, mango butter and beeswax. Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment