Monday 20 July 2020

Sanctuary Spa: Wellness: De-Stress Warming Body Balm+Calming CBD Oil


I'd read about Sanctuary Spa's De-Stress Warming Body Balm (150ml - £10) in a magazine and it intrigued me. So when I spotted it in Sainsbury's last weekend I snapped it up along with Calming CBD Oil (45ml - £12). The Wellness range include three products, those two plus a Sleep Mist. See the trio HERE.


The Body Balm is light and absorbs quickly, has a delectable and calming scent (jasmine, patchouli & frankincense) and instantly helps you unwind and relax. It has a slight warming action which soothes and calms tired muscles and really is a pleasure to use!

To use: massage onto any tense areas (neck, shoulders and legs) before bed.

I bought the Calming CBD Oil on a whim (it was beside the body balm) and I can honestly say it's fantastic too! It's multi-tasking: use it on pulse points or in the shower or bath. Formulated with CBD, Vitamin E and Coconut oil with the same gorgeous scent of the body balm. I've found it instantly calms the body and mind before bed.

To use: apply a few drops to pulse points for soothing calm, massage on your body before you step in the shower or add a few drops to your bath for a relaxing treat before bed.

I get fairly stressed out and have various aches and pains - I've found this duo absolutely fantastic for de-stressing, soothing and calm before bed. I'd recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment