Friday 8 November 2019

Latest in Beauty: Ecooking Cleansing Gel

This Ecooking Cleansing Gel (50ml) which I received as a Latest in Beauty pick is absolutely fantastic (each month I'm stocking up on another, until they run out that is!) I'd heard of the brand previously but until now, hadn't tried anything - I definitely want to explore it more.


The brand was initially made at founder, Tina's kitchen table, for herself and friends before launching in 2015 in Denmark.  The range is everyday luxury, is natural and organic, paraben free and Vegan. 

It's my to-go-to in my morning shower for an instant refresh with cooling cucumber and aloe vera. It also melts dirt, impurities and make-up, balancing and hydrating while gently cleansing. 

What favourites have you discovered as a Latest in Beauty pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment