Sunday 23 August 2020

Zing Organics Subscription Club: August: Protect

I previously was a member Zing Organics's fabulous monthly Subscription Club - see my previous posts HEREHEREHEREHERE and HERE

I decided to dip my toes in again and sign back up! It costs £29.50 a month including p&p and is always has a minimum retail value of at least £45 (a minimum 3 month subscription is requested although you are not bound to any contract). Perks for members include a personal 25% discount code for items dispatched the same time as your hamper (I also like that Kirsty re-uses packaging including boxes). August's theme is PROTECT and here's what's inside:


As I'd already tried the travel candle included this month (Purification) I was allowed to swap for another (from a selection of two) and chose Celtic Rain Forest Candle in travel size (12hrs - £17.50) which is inspired by the ancient Celtic Rain Forests of Wild Argyll. It's hand crafted with GMO free Soy Wax and scented with pure essential oils of Scottish Highland Pine, Absolute of Oak Moss and Cedarwood. It has a lush fresh green scent with earthy notes and I can't wait to burn it! 

The second item is a Special Edition of well loved Velveteen Facial Serum in Frankincense, Patchouli & Lime (15ml - £27.50) which has unrefined organic Apricot Kernel Oil added to the formula which "provides enhanced slip and a light waxy texture which provides augmented protection from pollution and the elements" as well as giving the serum a marzipan-y aroma. I'm a huge fan of the usual Velveteen so looking forward to putting it to the test (I have of course already had a wee try and loved it).

The final item is the sweetest - a little specially commissioned laser cut heart with the inscription "You my darling are loved by so many x" which a friend said to Kirsty which reassured and comforted her after the passing of her father last year. It's also perfect for these strange times we live in.

I think it's a great subscription, it truly lifts my spirit and brings so much joy. Are you a subscriber? What do you think of August's contents?

No comments:

Post a Comment