Thursday 20 August 2020

*Love Lula: Awake Organics Natural Vegan Shampoo

*sent to me free of charge as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. I'm already a huge fan of Awake Organics

You can see my previous reviews HEREHEREHERE, HERE and HEREI've been testing out their latest launch - Natural Vegan Shampoo (55g - £12.99)* which is presented in a recyclable/re-usable aluminium bottle. The Vegan and small batch brand is 100% natural, eco-friendly, certified cruelty free, plant based and multi-award winning.

Awake Organics Natural Vegan Shampoo 55g




The shampoo is 100% biodegradable, contains no water, fillers, colours, alcohol, SLS, silicones, microplastics, parabens, palm oil or mineral oil. It's in powder form and is activated with water. Mix to a paste with a few drops of water before massaging onto damp hair (the lather is immense!). You'll also get up to 35 washes from each bottle making it very cost effective and perfect if you're trying to go greener.

Natural caffeine from Guarana seed, organic Rosemary and Lemongrass oil stimulates your scalp an encourages growth. Coconut milk protein strengthens and softens while Acacia tree gum helps with volume and shine. The shampoo is pH balanced to prevent dryness and colour-stripping.  It's suitable for all hair types but especially good for weak, thinning and colour treated hair.

To use: apply a small amount to your palm and activate with a few drops of water. Apply the paste to the roots of wet hair, lathering before rinsing. Follow with conditioner, if needed. 

I've been really impressed with this product. It's easy to use, great for travel and better for the environment. I've found I don't always need to use conditioner as it really does leave your hair soft and silky. It's really great and I highly recommend (it's definitely in my top products of 2020!) Have you tried it, if so, what are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I've just started using this too. I was unsure as I'd never used a powder shampoo before, but it's so good!

    ReplyDelete