Monday 10 August 2020

Love Lula: August Accredited Blogger Picks

*sent to me very generously free of charge as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger. Last month I started a new series showing my picks, followed by reviews where necessary. See my July picks HERE. This month I selected: a brand new product, one which had been on my wishlist and three sample sizes (which are available to buy with a £10+ spend (up to five). And so, for a closer look:


My first pick was Awake Organics brand new Natural Vegan Shampoo 55g (£12.99)* which comes in powder form. Mix to a paste before massaging onto your roots, lathering then rinse. It smells great (lemongrass+rosemary). Expect a full review when I get the chance to try it out properly (I love the aluminium packaging too!) It's good for weak, thinning and colour treated hair (tried it once so far, it's fantastic!)


Madara's Time Miracle Hydra Firm Hyaluron Concentrate Jelly (£30 - 75ml)* has been on the wishlist a while. It feels amazing on the skin, deeply hydrating yet very lightweight. I'm so looking forward to testing it out. Expect a review very shortly.


I love trying products before buying full size so samples are a great idea (5 can be bought with a £10+ spend). See the selection currently available HERE. I selected:


The Organic Pharmacy Peppermint Facial Wash Trial Size (£6.50 - 20ml)* is a great try-me size or for holidays. The minty wash is unisex and ideal for teens too. Again, expect a review for this one.


Rounding up my picks this month are two sachet samples from JOIK Organic, their Quick Absorbing Hand Lotion* (I got three uses from the sachet) and Softening & Deodorising Foot Lotion* (one small use). I loved both of these - they smell great and feel quite effective (yes, you've guessed it, I want them full size!) These samples cost 25p each.

From time to time Love Lula offer bloggers extras if they can commit to reviewing that month. I was lucky enough to be selected to try ZOJO Beauty Elixirs new Magic Cocoa 150g (£29)*.


As soon as I opened the lid I was drooling! It smells of rich and dark decadent chocolate. The blend can be enjoyed in hot water or warm milk and will revive your energy and senses throughout the day. Expect a full review shortly.

Have you tried any of these products? If so, what are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Everything sounds amazing! Enjoy and keep us posted with those reviews soon x

    ReplyDelete