Friday 29 May 2020

Naturisimo: Summer Vibes Discovery Box

I thought I'd managed to resist Naturisimo's latest Discovery Box - Summer Vibes (£19.95 worth £86) but you know the drill... There were a few items inside that I was hankering after like Absolution's Le Gommage Corps Body Scrub (208g) which is worth £36! It has the texture of soft scented sand and I'm totally in love. Currently there are still a few boxes remaining..



And for a closer look..



There is a 30ml Green People Scent Free Sun Lotion SPF30 (worth £7) which I'll be applying before my 2.5 walk this morning. I've used this before and it's lovely.

From Madara is a full size Hemp Lip Balm 15ml (worth £10) and is another product I've used before.

I was desperate to try Captain Blankenship's Mermaid Hair Oil and inside is a 5ml sample. I tried it yesterday and loved how soft and hydrated my hair felt. Full size now firmly on the wishlist.

I've tried a few Scentered Therapy Balms before but not Escape scent. Inside is a full size tube (5g) which is worth £14.50. It smells of summer holiday and exotic shores. I'm looking forward to testing it out.

From Caudalie is 10ml of their Vinoperfect Serum which ml by ml is worth £15. Again, one I've tried before and loved.


Ahhh this is perfection (the scoop came with another scrub). Read more about the body scrub HERE. A review will follow.

Did you pick up a Summer Vibes Discovery Box?

No comments:

Post a Comment