Saturday 22 August 2020

*Shopping My Stash #116

*means I've generously received the product free of charge as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. All brands in the post are available to buy at Love Lula (they've got a summer sale on right now. Check it out HERE). Here's what I've been reaching for:


I love that you can choose 5 samples/trial sizes with a purchase of £10+ for a nominal cost. The Organic Pharmacy's Peppermint Facial Wash 20ml* trial size costs £6.50 and it's perfect for try-me or holidays and there's enough product inside to really get a feel if you'd like it/it suits your skin (full size is 100ml and costs £35). The wash is gently antibacterial, unisex and is also good for teen skin. Eucalyptus & Peppermint purify while Lavender & Tea Tree are antiseptics. The wash has a slight lather and a pleasant herbal/minty scent. I like to use it in my morning shower. Full size is now on the wishlist!

As now hand sanitisers are the new norm (I've got one in my desk at work, one in each of my handbags and a few at home). I really rate Alteya Organics's one. See my review HERE.

I've only really dabbled with SOiL's essential oils before but it turns out they've got a nice range of remedy rollers and massage oils. Their REVIVE remedy roller 11ml is the perfect size to pop in a pocket or handbag for use on the go. I've found it really does revive! The rollerball contains geranium & grapefruit to balance while rosemary & basil refresh the mind and boost energy (blended in a base of organic soy and sesame oils). Simply roll onto pulse points as needed.

This actual John Masters Organics's mini Leave-In Conditioning Mist with Green Tea & Calendula came in a discovery box but you can buy the full size at Love Lula (I'll definitely be replenishing). This lightweight nutrient rich mist conditions and detangles and leaves the hair feeling soft and looking shiny. Love!

My final pick is my favourite Ooh! Oils of Heaven Organic Plum Conditioning Face Oil 30ml* which I received in my JUNE Love Lula Beauty Box. I totally fell in love with it. See my review HERE. This one's nearly finished (but I stocked up during the recent offer!) It truly is sublime.  

What have you been reaching for lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment