Saturday 2 May 2020

NEW IN: Antipodes Baptise H20 Ultra Hydrating Water Gel

I can never resist a new Antipodes product! As soon as I spotted their Baptise H20 Ultra Hydrating Water Gel 60ml (£29.99) I knew I had to try it! I picked it up when Naturisimo were offering 10% off.


The texture is absolutely dreamy and so lightweight (it'd be perfect for summer and holidays). It literally melts onto dry parched skin (my skin's definitely been drier after spending more time indoors recently).


Although lightweight it is intensive and instantly quenches thirsty skin and feels fresh and comfortable on the skin. It's suitable for all skin types but especially dry. Formulated with plant originated hyaluronic acid, Manuka honey and Harake gel which are deeply hydrating. Mamaku black fern regenerates while South Pacific Hibiscus flower exfolates and freshens the skin. It's got a beautiful light fresh floral scent. I'm kind of in love with this one.

To use: apply to cleansed skin AM and PM.

Have you tried Baptise yet? What are your favourites from the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment