Wednesday 12 August 2020

Latest Buys: Naturisimo, Pink Lagoon Crystals, Olfactory, NorthburN, Anenome Aromas

I know, I know I'm still treating myself too much! Here's what I've been buying lately:


I'd spotted Fushi's new uplifting Coconut & Frangipani Body Wash (glass bottle) (230ml - £10) and couldn't resist it. The fragrance sounded perfect for summer as well as cooling and refreshing. The gentle exotic scent is delicious. A lovely product. I fancied rahua's new Enchanted Island Lotion Mist and spotted that a smaller, travel size (30ml) was available at £16. Again, it has a beautiful tropical scent and absorbs instantly - it'd be perfect to pack for your next beach hol. I was desperate to try Josh Rosebrook's new Enfleuria Botanical Fragrance Oil but full size 15ml costs a whopping £150! A little sample vial (1.5ml costs a fiver). This is stunning, one to save up for! Reviews to come!


I've got a total obsession with wax melts at the moment and these Vegan ones by Pink Lagoon Crystals are simply stunning as well as smelling divine. Check out my little instagram post listing all the scents HERE. Almost to pretty to melt!




I love Scottish Olfactory - their Red Delicious Apple Little Melts are truly mouthwatering - they smell just like a juicy red apple. Yum! Pick yours up HERE. These cost £4.50 for 8 little red heart melts. Check out the MiSi Melts too - they are excellent value at 75p per melt (or pick up a bundle).


NorthburN's Gift of the Month is always such great value. This month there are 10 Lime & Coconut Melts, 6 long lasting unscented tealights and a 50ml Reed Diffuser which costs £12 saving £6. It's the perfect scent for summer and a great value set.



I picked up Anenome Aroma's August Box which is entitled "Mad about Jo" (£15) and inside are lots of Jo Malone inspired scents - Wild Strawberry & Parsley, Blackberry & Bay, Pear & Freesia, Peony Suede Blush, Bluebell Woods and Lime Basil & Mandarin. I was really impressed - you get a lot for your money - and the brittle and mermaid slab are gorgeous! Owner and founder, Charley had been disappointed with the ranges available and decided to create her own, developing the ranges while on maternity leave. Check out the shop HERE.

What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment