Thursday 11 June 2020

*Love Lula: EarthKind Tea Tree & Eucalyptus Shampoo Bar for Improved Scalp Health

*send to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for an honest review. I recently found my scalp was very itchy and sore (I've never experienced this before!) I'd read in a May issue of Style mag that stress and anxiety can cause scalp flare ups and that not enough Vitamin D, which is key for hair health (I'm thinking COVID-19 anxiety coupled with staying indoors earlier in lockdown may be the cause) and also that cheese, white wine and champagne could be offenders for scalp flare ups - who knew! (not that I've been quaffing champagne I hasten to add!)



I have to say my scalp felt instantly better after first use of EarthKind's Award Winning Tea Tree & Eucalyptus Shampoo Bar for Improved Scalp Health (50g- £6.95)*. I'm just so impressed! Packaging is recyclable and ingredients are ethically sourced. 


The bars are made in the UK (there are two others in the range), are Vegan friendly and Sulphate free. 

Tea Tree and Eucalyptus oils (I'm not a huge Tea Tree fan but I adore this life-saving bar) have antimicrobial effects on the scalp so help to reduce the levels of bacteria and yeast which causes dandruff and other scalp problems. It soothes and calms the scalp leaving it feeling comfortable and calmed (oh and did I say, the hair is left silky smooth after blow drying). It's absolutely magic!

To use: wet hair, hold the shampoo bar under warm water for 2-3 seconds to activate it before rubbing the shampoo bar over the hair and scalp to produce a foamy lather. Massage onto scalp and down the lengths before rinsing. Follow with conditioner if needed. 

Have you tried any of EarthKind's Shampoo bars?

No comments:

Post a Comment