Tuesday 18 August 2020

Naturisimo: Vegan Life Discovery Box

As you know, I can never resist a Naturisimo Discovery Box! Their latest one is Vegan Life Discovery Box and inside are 9 hand picked items with a total value of £80! Pick up a box for £18.95 plus p&p (or free with a £25 spend).



It's absolutely stuffed full!


From Pai Skincare there's a 2ml tube of their Perfect Balance Blemish Serum which I've not tried before. I do get occasional spots (who doesn't?) so I'm looking forward to putting it to the test.

From Inika there's a full size (and worth £19.50) Lipstick Crayon in Pink Nude, a very wearable, suit everyone shade. I love this! (and it's always nice to see a couple of make up items in boxes!)





I received Boucleme's Exfoliating Scalp Shampoo 100ml (£12) in a previous discovery box and my scalp loves this effective detoxifying shampoo. Happy to have another in my stash!

Antipodes's Rejoice Day Cream 15ml had been on my wishlist so this is why (along with the JMO product) the box firmly landed in my basket! A review will come.



From Fushi there is 50ml of their Organic Jojoba Oil (£14) which is great to nourish the skin and hair (I also love the glass bottle packaging).

The second item to sway me into buying the box was John Masters Organics Green Tea & Calendula Leave-In Conditioning Mist 30ml (worth £10) as it had been on my wishlist for what seemed like forever!

Ever luxe, a dinky jewel from RMS Beauty. I adore mini make up products and this one's a beaut. Inside is their Luminizing Powder Madeira Bronze 2g which will leave the skin glowy and radiant. 

Rounding up the box are 3 x 5g sachets from The Nue Co of their Debloat Food & Prebiotic which are great if you suffer constipation and bloating. These are very much an acquired taste (vile) but do work. Rounding up the box is a 40g sachet of Form Nutrition's Superblend Protein Chocolate Caramel, a protein shake containing 20g plant based Vegan protein.

Did you pick up a Vegan Life Discovery Box?

No comments:

Post a Comment