Wednesday 19 August 2020

August Empties

I'm very early with my August empties but I'm absolutely drowning in the stuff and want to recycle! Products marked * I've very kindly been gifted for review.


I've a few perfume samples: All Saints Incense City vial which I picked up via Feel Unique's pick 'n' mix service. I've since bought full size of this. See my review HERE. Safe to say I love it and would re-purchase. From Avon is one of their latest launches - Elixir of Love - Falling in Love with Neroli & Iris EdP vial (again, loved this and have picked up full size). My final sample vial is from Typology (Yuzu Mandarine)* - see my review HERE.  One for the wishlist.

I totally adored D'Alchemy's Spectacular Hand Therapy* and was bereft when I used this up (it's on the wishlist when I've used up some hand creams in my stash). It's just total perfection. See my review HERE.

Avon's Planet Spa Aromatherapy Beauty Sleep Hand Cream 30ml was nice to use before bed. Might or might not pick it up again.

I'd read absolute rave reviews about La Roche-Posay's Pure Vitamin C10 Serum 30ml. The product is fantastic as it brightens and makes the skin glow but the pipette packaging is terrible (cue excess dried on around the neck). Loved the product - hated the packaging.

Trilogy's Vitamin C Booster Treatment 12.5ml* I really liked this and would definitely buy it again when my skin needs some oompf. Check out my review HERE.

Diptyque Philosykos Perfume Oil Roll On - the best fig perfume out there. Will pick up the EdT at some point.

Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk 150ml - one of my favourite dry shampoos. Have already cracked open a new one. Does what it says on the tin.

Bronnley Rose Luxury Soap which was an absolute delight. Will definitely buy again. I also enjoyed Seatree's Bergamot Handcrafted Soap* see my review HERE (also the Patchouli soap further down my post).

Sol de Janeiro's Brazilian Joia Shampoo & Conditioner sachets both 10ml had been on the to try-list. Lovely to use - my hair loved them (and I adore that original bum bum scent). Full sizes on the wishlist. Moving on..



I loved Bloomtown The Woods Nourishing Dry Oil 100ml* see my review HERE. I've got a HUGE body care stash but I'll buy this when it reduces in size. I've had the Neal's Yard Remedies Garden Mint & Bergamot Hand Wash 200ml for what seems like forever (it was beside the sink in the kitchen) It's a lush and silky refreshing wash which I'll definitely buy again at some point. 

From Elemental Herbology is their Lemongrass & Nutmeg Body Wash 290ml which I thoroughly enjoyed using. See my review HERE. It's one I'll definitely buy again. I buy again and again Avon's Zen Mandarin & Jasmine Handwash 250ml as I love the scent...and there's more...


JOIK Organic Quick Absorbing Hand Lotion & Softening & Deodorising Foot Lotion* samples. These gave a flavour of the products and yes, full sizes are on the wishlist!  Darphin Tangerine Aromatic Care 4ml absolutely gorgeous product - full size is on the wishlist. From Indie Lee is a trial size of their Purifying Face Wash which was nice to try. Unlikely to repurchase as there are other face washes I prefer. Moroccanoil Body Souffle mini which came in my August My Beauty Kit. Nice to try but not a buy-er.

I loved re-visiting Bramley products REVIEW and found their Body Wash lovely to use on hot summer days and nights. My final beauty item is Odacite's fab mood cleansing ayurvedic bath salts. See my review HERE.

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment