Saturday 13 June 2020

*Love Lula Beauty Box: June 2020

The Love Lula Beauty Box* is sent to me free of charge as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for an honest review. June's box is absolutely fantastic and worth £63. As ever there is a generous 20% off the brands in the box. Sign up HERE.


WOW! And for a closer look..


I've used lovely Humble Natural Beauty before and the ranges are gorgeous. Inside is there Sweet Pea & Verbena Hand Cream 75ml which is worth £8. The hand cream absorbs instantly and has a summery scent. See my review HERE.


I'm a huge, huge fan of Ooh! Oils of Heaven and was over-the-moon to see their latest launch inside the box. Marzipan-ish Organic Plum Conditioning Face Oil 30ml - £19 is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to try it - review will follow! It's an absolute delight.


And the excitement keeps coming - what a great box! Also inside is Elsa's Organic Skinfoods Detox Natural Deodorant 60g (£18) which is charcoal infused and scented with Grapefruit, Ginger, Lemon and Neroli. I've tried one of their other deodorants before - see my review HERE. Happy to have a new one I've not tried before in my stash. 


Rounding up June's box is Kathleen Natural's Citrus Cheer Bubble Bath & Shower Gel 150ml (£18) which has a nice zesty scent making it perfect for summer. 


Are you a subscriber? What do you think of the box this month?

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great box. I stopped my subscription a couple of years ago as I had a massive stock pile of products, but I think I might resubscribe.

    ReplyDelete