Tuesday 28 April 2020

Top Products 2020: January to April

Products marked * I was kindly gifted for review. I normally do a top products twice a year. Seeing as things are different right now I'm doing quarterly instead (catch my first book quarter in May!) I've tried a lot of amazing products during this period and these are my top 15:


I've fallen head over heels for BYBI Beauty Boosters, I'm slowly working my way through the whole range. I highly rate Strawberry, CBD and Bakuchiol. See my reviews HERE and HERE.


I first tried Odylique's Award Winning Gentle Herb Shampoo* years ago and couldn't get on with the low foam. They very kindly sent me it again recently and I fell in love! See my review HERE.


Savon Stories Lotion Melt in Neroli, Mandarin & Lavender. A true bar of goodness. See my review HERE.


I fell head-over-heels for Zara's Perfume Collab with Jo Malone. The range is simply stunning and I can't wait to try more (there is now a sample set of the whole range and candles). See my review HERE.


I stumbled across Plenaire and Rose Jelly Gentle Make Up Remover was calling my name. See my review HERE.


I fell in love with this aromatic pot of goodness from Old Faithful. Their Makers' Balm Hand Balm is a true delight. See my review HERE.


I absolutely adore these beauties from Pure Anada at Live in the Light. They really do work - think glossy, shiny and cared for hair. See my review of Balancing Shampoo & Conditioner Bars* HERE.


REN's Bio Retinoid Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate Oil* which you can pick up at Love Lula. My skin loves this Beauty Editor's favourite for glowy, plumped and smooth skin. See my review HERE.


Although quite pricey, this is a natural deodorant I'd buy again. I was kindly gifted JOIK's Lemon & Geranium Natural Mineral Deodorant* via the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for review. It's now one of my favourite natural deos. See my review HERE.


REN's Citrus Limonum Hand Wash* has a beautiful lemon scent and gently cleanses the hands. See my review HERE. It's one I'll definitely replenish.


I fell head over heels for Croatian inspired Saint Iris Adriatica when I tried the range recently. I was very kindly gifted mini saints of Vitality Spritz* and Wake-up Droplets* which were my favourites in the range. See my review HERE.


I love Evolve's range - hard working with simple but stylish recyclable packaging. My skin has been loving their Liquid Radiance Glycolic Toner*. See my review HERE.


I love this smokey and woody perfume by ALLSAINTS - Incense City EdP which I picked up recently at Feel Unique. See my review HERE.


Bare & Bond Fragrance Subscription* is the perfect and innovative way to try a new perfume every month for a very affordable £14.95 for 8.5ml. 

See my reviews HERE* and HERE.


Rounding up my Top Products 2020 for the January to April period is my gorgeous Ffern Organic Small Batch Perfume for Spring 20. See my review HERE.

Do we share any favourites?

1 comment:

  1. I see a lot of good products here! Going to follow up reviews of the things that am interested in trying next, which are Bybi Beauty & Ren x

    ReplyDelete