Friday 14 August 2020

Latest in Beauty: Beauty Vay-Cay or Stay-Cay

My final month of my three month Latest in Beauty subscription came the other day. I picked this month's Haul of Fame Product plus two items from July. There are some things upcoming I'd like so I may buy another box this month!




The extra this month is money off code for Frank Body plus a mini Coconut Coffee Scrub sachet. And so, for a closer look...


I've tried Dr Sebagh Serum Repair Hyaluronic Acid before (it's fantastic). This is the Haul of Fame product this month and worth £20 (5ml)! It plumps, hydrates, rejuvenates and promotes skin cell renewal. Use alone or layering with other products. You can also use it as a 10 minute mask.


My second pick (again this month!) is Earthkind's fantastic Shampoo Bar for improved scalp health with Tea Tree & Eucalyptus 50g (worth £6.95). See my review HERE.


My final pick (3 item box) which was a July pick (after I'd made my July picks) is the refreshing Pink Grapefruit Try-Me Box from Farmologie (Child's Farm) which is worth £7.50 and contains 4 products - body wash, bath soak, moisturiser and hand cream. This is a fab wee set!



What have you pick up from Latest in Beauty recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment