Thursday 18 June 2020

*Micheline Arcier Aromatherapie: Richesse D'Or

*gifted As you'll know I'm a huge Micheline Arcier Aromatherapie fan, having first tried some of their bath oils long before I started blogging. I've had the real pleasure of recently trying their luxurious Richesse D'Or range. 

(See my previous posts HERE*HERE*HERE*HERE*HERE and HERE).


Their Award winning Bath & Shower Crystals (200g - £26) can be used in the bath and shower for exfoliation or as a soak. These are a real treat - the aroma is absolutely exquisite - Lavender, Orange & Sandalwood along with Himalayan salt crystals. The salt crystals naturally exfoliate and draw toxins from the skin leaving it feeling revitalised, smooth and hydrated. The aromatic scent is wonderful uplifting, soothing and calming at the same time!


To use: add a handful to a warm bath, jump in and relax, massage a small amount over the skin in the shower to exfoliate. I've also used it as a hand scrub which is a truly decadent treat!


Follow with the complementing Intense Hydration - Body, Hand & Nail Oil (100ml - £45)* which is intensely moisturising for the body as well as the hands and cuticles - I do love a multi-purpose product - especially one as luxurious as this (I've also used a small amount for fragrant flyaways). Formulated with Apricot Kernel, Rice Brand & Vitamin E oils and scented with Lavender, Orange & Sandalwood. This rich and silky oil absorbs instantly onto dry skin (I've decanted a small amount into a little bottle to use on my hands and nails before bed).

To use: gently massage onto your body, hands and nails for instant and fragrant nourishment. It's perfect to use after sport to soothe and relax.

I've found these products a real treat and they've truly brightened up lockdown days! Pick yours up HERE. What are your favourites from the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment