Sunday 2 August 2020

Naturisimo - Conscious Beauty Discovery Box

As you know, I can never resist a Naturisimo Discovery box! The latest one (still available, at time of writing) is Conscious Beauty Discovery Box and nestled inside are 5 items which are worth £92! Pick up the box for £18.95.



WOW, what a nice selection! And so, for a closer look..


I'm loving discovering more from French Absolution in these discovery boxes. Inside is their La Cure Peau Calme Anti-Redness Treatment (15 x 1ml) which is worth a whopping £47! They'll soothe redness, sensitivities, tightness and irritation immediately. My cheeks are sometimes a bit red and tight, so I'm looking forward to testing these out - expect a review soon.


From Rahua is a handy travel size of their Shower Gel 22ml which is the ideal try me size or for holidays. It's scented with lavender, eucalyptus and vanilla. I'm looking forward to trying it as it smells lush.


From Nourish is their Argan Anti-Aging Peptide Serum 15ml (£16) which is a great try me. I haven't actually reviewed this one before, although it's been in my stash! Looking forward to re-visiting.


Jane Iredale's Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain in Forever Pink 1.3g is an old favourite and I'm delighted to have a new one. It works with your skin's chemistry and mood so it can be any shade of pale pink to deep red!


Rounding up the collection is Juice Beauty's Illuminating Primer - Luminous 15ml (worth £19) which adds radiance to the complexion blurring lines and wrinkles. I've tried this once so far and it's fab!

A great box, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment