Monday 3 August 2020

Latest Buys: Noble Isle, Poapoa, The Ghost Family Flame, Feel Unique, Mrs Mac, Smells Good Scents

Here are my latest buys:


On return from my mini staycation I treated myself to Noble Isle's luxury hard soap bars in Orchard & Hedgerows (£16) which had been on the groaning wishlist. Inside the box is 3 x 50g Perry Pear soaps and 2 x 30g Summer Rising soaps. The set is exquisitely wrapped and comes with a gift bag. With every order you choose 30ml mini free plus for an extra fiver you can choose a 75ml product. Tea Rose won the day for me! Review of the soap set to follow but I can tell you it's lush!




I picked up this super cute coconut shell soap dish from Love Lula from brand Poapoa, who up-cycle the coconuts after using what's inside for their products! It's really lovely and very eco friendly.




Having signed up to the Ghost Family Flame Subscription Box earlier in July I decided to pick up a selection of collection boxes (a couple of which are below) as subscribers get 30% off other buys (the site is down until 7th August but I definitely recommend a look when they're back with new goodies and scents). You can see my earlier post about my purchases HERE. I've lots of lovely new-to-me wax melts to try!



 Growing Halloween Box

I picked up a Feel Unique pick 'n' mix sample box which costs £3.95 (redeemable) which contains some treats I'm looking forward to testing out.


I also picked up some wax melts which come with a little wooden stirrer from Mrs Mac. The melts are high strength, have cute little thistles in the design and are brightly coloured. I chose Spiced Pumpkin, White Sage & Sea Salt, Blackberry & Bay and Rhubarb & White Lilac.


My final recent buy is from a totally new to me wax vendor - Smells Good Scents. I picked their sample box which contains the whole of their current range. They're highly scented on cold sniff so I'm looking forward to trying them.


What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment