Thursday 6 August 2020

Feel Unique: My Beauty Kit

I'm a huge fan of Feel Unique's My Beauty Kit (and Pick & Mix). My Beauty Kit costs £12.95 plus p&p (the p&p is redeemable) and you get to choose proper trial sizes, which give several uses. Here's what I picked this month:


WOW!


And for a closer look..


I'm a huge fan of lixirskin and was beyond thrilled to see their Electrogel Cleanser 30ml as a pick (worth £11). I reviewed it HERE.


This is my 2nd pick of Vichy's Mineral 89 Fortifying & Plumping Daily Booster 10ml which my skin has been loving in summertime. It's the perfect try-me size and great for travel.


A 15ml pot (like the size you get in GWP) of Clinique's superdefense SPF40 fatigue+1st signs of age multi-correcting gel. I was swayed by the SPF plus a new to me product. This little pot is worth £12.60 based on ml of the full size. It's a great try-me.


I adore Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil (my fav shade is Demolition). The one in the kit is Zero (black) in a mini size. I was just needing a new eye pencil!


My final pick is a mini of Moroccanoil's Body Souffle (20ml - worth £4.80). I used to love their haircare and didn't realise they did bodycare. This is lush and creamy and melts instantly onto warm skin. It's got a lovely creamy vanilla scent. Nice to try but unlikely to buy full size.

Have you picked up a My Beauty Kit recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment