Sunday 5 July 2020

Absolution Le Gommage Corps Body Scrub


I received Absolution's Le Gommage Corps Body Scrub in my Naturismo Summer Vibes Discovery BoxIt's a product I'd have been unlikely to try as it costs £36 for 208g. Of course, now I've fallen head-over-heels for it! 

It has a beautiful texture (almost like soft wet sand) and a fresh fruity/floral scent. The Body Scrub gently but effectively exfoliates the skin leaving it cleansed, detoxified and silky smooth. Formulated with natural softening and emollient ingredients including Aloe Vera which exfoliates the skin gently and naturally, Diatomaceous earth provides the fine granules which buff dead skin cells, Volcanic rhyolite is a exfoliating lava powder which detoxifies. Safflower, Coconut and Meadowsweet oils soothe, nourish, repair and detoxify while Arnica helps to stimulate circulation.

To use: use in the shower, I like to use it on dry skin for a scrubbier scrub.

This is the must-try of the summer! It's one of my favourite scubs this year. What Body Scrubs you are currently reaching for?

No comments:

Post a Comment