Thursday 11 July 2019

Top Beauty: January to June 2019

I did a top books post for the January - June period so decided to do a Top Beauty one! Over this period I've reviewed 80+ products. These are the ones which make my top 26:


Marked with *productsample In January I reviewed *Wild & Precious - see HERE. My favourites of the products I tried were the Facial oils and the Rose Water, which is one of the best rose waters I've ever used.


I fell head-over-heels for this *The Organic Pharmacy Discovery/Travel Kit. See my review HERE. The products are just so well made and effective.


Blue Labelle's newish Organic Vegan Soaps are just wonderful. See my review HERE.


I loved *Dr Hauschka's Spruce Warming Bath Essence which is perfect to use in the winter months for a warming and cosy soak. See my review HERE.


I started my love affair with Beauty Pie and you can see what I picked Jan-June - HEREHEREHEREHEREHERE and HERE.


Every *Dafna's Personal Skincare product I've tried I've loved. The Active Mist brightens and refreshes and is a pleasure to use. See my review HERE.


I received Clockface Beauty's Hand & Cuticle Roll On in my January Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. It's a gorgeous product scented with Frankincense & Rose Otto. See my review HERE.


Again, from Dr Hauschka is their *Pure & Fine Collection which I loved. See my review HERE.


I've enjoyed nearly every Tropic Skincare product I've tried (there's infact only one item in the whole range I've not loved). I do however think their *Pure Lagoon Blemish Prevention Serum is absolutely fantastic. See my review HERE.


I absolutely adore Beatitude and I've loved watching the brand grow (I first tired them way back in 2012). Their *Revitalise Night Oil is a beauty. See my review HERE.


Another discovery via Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box is gorgeous Belenos Skin Botanique. Inside my February box was nestled their Repair Serum which is absolutely fabulous. I've just finished it and I'll buy it again soon! See my review HERE.


I also went on and bought their Feng Shui Love Body Oil which is an absolute delight and one of my favourite body oils ever!


I adore the aromatic *Rose & Ylang Ylang Calming Aromatherapy Rollerball from The Rose Tree. It really is heavenly. See my review HERE.


Everything I've tried from Micheline Arcier I've adored (I first discovered the range long before I started blogging). The *Cold Season range is exquisite and very effective. See my review HERE.


I first tried the Discovery Set (REVIEW) by Maya Njie and totally fell head-over-heels dizzy for the stunning Les Fleurs which is a beautiful fresh floral.


I love this duo* by Pure Anada which are uplifting and freshly scented. See my review HERE. I will buy them once their are finished as they are very effective, smell great and are lovely to use (thanks, Live in the Light for introducing me to them!)


I received this Farryn Amber Lunar Evening Facial Oil in my March Natural Wellness Box. I'd first discovered the brand via February's Skin Organic Clean Beauty Box. This Facial Oil is gorgeous - see my review HERE.


I love Award Winning Dr Jackson's *Baobab & Rose Oil which I reviewed HERE.


In March's Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box we received a full-size Skin Alchemist's The Humble Warrior Complete Cleansing Oil which my skin has loved (click the link above to see my review).


I picked this Alteya Organics *Rose & Mullein Pure Moisture Face Cream as part of a selection as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger. My skin loves this light and fluffy cream which absorbs instantly onto the skin. See my review HERE.



Discovering gorgeous Dook Luxury Handmade Salt Soap which is one of my favourite finds this year. The soaps are handcrafted local to me by Helen. See my review HERE.


I've tried a lot of lip balms but this one by bowe organics is one of the best! See my review HERE.


My skin's been loving beautiful Icelandic *rå oils eternal radiance harmonising & rejuvenating face oil. See my review HERE.


I adore the gorgeous Elevate Body Oil by Zing Organics see my review HERE.


I've always been a fan of Ermana Natural Skincare having first tried their products back in 2015. I recently tried their REFINE Cleansing Oil and found it very effective and nice to use. See my review HERE.


My lovely friend Julie gave me this NUXE Nuxuriance Luxurious Body Cream for part of my birthday (we do a swap each year) and it's one of the most decadent products I've used. See my review HERE.


Instagram is the devil! I keep discovering new to me brands. I adore this deliciously scented Turkish Delight Vegan Lip Butter by Blushberry Botanicals. See my review HERE.

Do we share any favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment