Sunday 7 April 2019

Beauty Pie: Month #4

Going into month #4 with my Beauty Pie subscription. Annoyingly, several of the items I'd really wanted to try are out of stock so I'm thinking next month I'll stock up on foundations and then cancel my membership.



This month (£10 membership is taken off via paypal on your renewal date) and then you pay for your purchases and postage on top.


Superactive Capsules Pure Double Vitamin C & Vitamin E Serum (typical price £50 - members price £8.59) which contain a double dose of Vitamin C and will firm, smoothe out wrinkles, brighten and even skin tone.


My second pick was FutureLipstick Trio in Pinks and Pops (typical price £50 - members pay £10.67). These lipsticks are gorgous! Super moisturising with long lasting colour. I'll review them in a bit. I've tried Powder Up Pink so far which gives the lips a gorgeous pop of colour.

What do you suggest I try next?

1 comment:

  1. Im not sure how I would feel about paying for my membership and then not being able to get the products I wanted to try, I think it would annoy me x

    ReplyDelete