Thursday 18 July 2019

Belenos Skin Botanique Floral Brew Botanical Bath Soak


I had the real pleasure of winning Belenos Skin Botanique's Floral Brew Botanical Bath Soak recently.


As you'll know I'm a huge fan of the brand having discovered it via my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. You can see my review of their Repair Serum & Feng Shui Love Body Oil HERE.

This type of product makes my heart sing! So beautiful to look at and richly aromatic as well as excellent value! (250g - £9). The Floral Brew Botanical Bath Soak is formulated with Himalayan Pink Rock Salt, Calendula petals, Rose buds, Lavender, Hibiscus, Chamomile and Cornflower petals and is infused with aromatic Petitgrain. It really makes for a relaxing and calming soak.


What's your favourites from the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment