Wednesday 10 July 2019

KurlySue Organic Shea & Argan Body Butter


I received this little pot of goodness by KurlySue in my June Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. I was excited as inside June's box there were three brand new to me brands - that's what beauty boxes should be about!

Founder Coline Benjamin's baby son Joel was the inspiration behind the brand. The products are kind and gentle on the skin, handmade with ethically sourced raw plant-based ingredients in small batches with love and care.

The range is 100% vegan, natural, cruelty free and handcrafted. The products are multi-use and packaging is recyclable.

The butter is an absolute delight, light and fluffy with a natural soothing scent. It melts instantly on warm hands and skin and deeply nourishes - I'm kind of in love with it.  Use it all over the body, as a deep treatment for hair or to tame frizz.  

Can't wait to try more from the brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment