Tuesday 19 March 2019

Belenos Skin Botanique: Repair Serum & Feng Shui Love Body Oil

I first discovered gorgeous and very affordable Belenos Skin Botanique in my February #PureBliss Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box (REVIEW). Inside was their amazing Repair Serum (50ml) which my skin is loving. It's an absolute steal at only £9. The whole range is very, very reasonably priced (I went onto buy the luxe Feng Shui Love Body Oil (also £9 for 100ml). These are products which will be making my best of '19 for sure - totally gorgeous, exciting and very effective (I've since placed another order).


Repair Serum is a skin loving blend which is ideal for mature and damaged skin. Formulated with oils which will repair, hydrate and deeply nourish. The scent of the oil is just incredible - soothing and uplifting at the same time (Rose, Frankincense and Neroli). 

To use: apply 3 to 5 drops on your fingertips and massage onto clean skin.

It's such a beautiful oil which I SO recommend. My skin's glowy and radiant with fine lines and wrinkles reduced and it feels healthy and nourished. It's love for sure!

Paula, founder at Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box very kindly sent me a decant of Feng Shui Love Body Oil which I fell head over heels for and rushed out to buy! I loved getting a little try me sample of their Clay Cleansing Melt with my order. 


Feng Shui Love Body Oil is simply one of the nicest body care products I've ever used. It's a rich blend of skin conditioning Wheatgerm, Apricot, Sunflower, Rosehip Seed oils and Vitamin E along with the exquisite scent of Orange (neroli) Blossom and is total luxury. 

To use: apply to the body after a bath or shower as a body oil or for massage. It can also be used as a bath oil. Again, totally in love.

Have you tried any products from Belenos Skin Botanique?

No comments:

Post a Comment