Monday 1 July 2019

*Odacite Rose & Neroli Hydra Vitalising Treatment Mist


*gifted from my friend Julie as part of our Birthday Swap - I'd kind of dropped hints I'd love to try this newish launch from Odacite having previous loved their Black Mint Cleanser and some of their other skincare bits.

Rose & Neroli Hydra Vitalising Treatment Mist is in the must-always have in stash category. The scent is incredible (I absolutely adore both rose & neroli) and I think it would be the perfect "treat" product to take on your summer holidays.

It's perfect to care for combination, normal or sensitive skin to balance and restore. It'll comfort, hydrate and minimise pores while making the skin glow.

Formulated with Rose water to balance, Aloe Vera juice keeps the skin moist and clear of environmental aggressors, Aspen bark is astringent and will help to minimise pores while Neroli helps to minimise blemishes and uplift the skin and senses.

To use: spritz onto the skin whenever you need a hydration boost, use before applying your serum or moisturiser to seal in actives, use on the plane or after exercising to refresh. The treatment mist can also be used to set make up (I do love a multi-use product!)

As you'll guess, I've fallen totally head-over-heels! Next on my to try list is their Blue Aura Cleansing WaterAll Embracing Serum Watermelon & Hibiscus Crystal Infused Hydration and Green Ceremony Cleanser. What's your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment