Sunday 21 April 2019

*Live in the Light: Mellow Hydrator Mango & Tea and Wild Raspberry Delectable Cleanser


*gifted Live in the Light, a fab online store (for Easter you can get 25% off everything which ends on Monday 22nd at midnight) which has brands like Carina Organics, Pure Anada, Fat & the Moon and AnnMarie Gianni to name a few on its online shelves.

I've been testing two products from Canadian brand, Pure Anada which are fantastic!

Their Wild Raspberry Delectable Cleanser (240ml - £15) is presented in a pump action bottle and I've been using it every morning for a fruity and uplifting morning wake-up call! The raspberry scent really is delicious.

To use: pump out a small amount and massage onto damp skin before removing with warm water.

My skin has been loving this gentle wash which smells amazing. My skin's been left feeling clean, comfortable and nourished.

The second product from the brand I've been loving is newly launched, Mellow Hydrator - Mango & Tea (60ml - £15) which is presented in a pump tube. The moisturiser is COSMOS certified organic and oil free which makes it great for combination/problem skin types.

To use: apply to the face and neck after toning.

My skin is loving this uplifting and happy scented moisturiser. It really is a joy to use, is light and absorbs quickly, leaving the skin feeling nourished and looking matte (it's the one I'll be packing for my summer holidays).

I'd highly recommend both of these products - I'm off to check out what other skincare items I can pick up in the Easter sale! What's your favourites from the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment