Saturday 27 July 2019

July: Lately I've Been Loving

So many July loves...


Getting a signed & numbered Limited First Edition of the amazing Black Summer by M W Craven. I was lucky enough to choose which number and I chose the age I was/am when I read the book. Catch my review in my June Book Round-Up. I just love Tilly & Poe (and Edgar!). Roll on book #3.



Really chuffed!


*gifted for review I'm thoroughly enjoying beautiful NorthburN's Rebalance Luxury Bathing Salts (review of two of the other scents - HERE) and their gorgeous matching Room Spray. The ranges and scents are wonderful and very affordable. A review will be forthcoming of this exquisite duo.


Discovering Nibble Protein, yummy low sugar protein bites for snacking on the go or to boost your energy during that mid afternoon slump at work. I've now tried all the flavours and my favourites are the Brownie Bites.

mussels - edible shell - seaweed - taramasalata 

crispy chicken skin sandwich - hake - confit duck egg

the menu depicts ingredients in each course

Dining at newish Condita which was an amazing dining experience. I can't wait to go back! These two pictures were our snacks. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner with exquisite food, impeccable service and I think the best matching wines I've ever had - one to save up for!


Trying more and more products by glorious Beauty Pie (obsessed). You can sign up to get your first month free using my link HERE. I'm suitably impressed with their perfumes and a review is forthcoming (I'd buy 2 out of the 3).




*Blue Tea Box is a newish tea subscription and I'm totally impressed with how delicious the teas are and what a wide selection there is to choose from. All you need to do is let them know what flavours of tea you like and they'll carefully curate a monthly box of one (75g - 30-60 cups - £6.99) or three (45g x 3 - 54-108 cups). See more info HERE. My review is forthcoming!






Stopping by wonderful Haworth which is in Bronte country (we were down in Bradford for a family funeral sadly earlier this month). I loved checking out the lotions and potions at The Cabinet of Curiosities.





We are so lucky to have a lovely new independent book store called The Portobello Bookshop, on the high street in Portobello which just opened this week! I was very excited to see the rack of luxe magazines you normally only see online! I picked up the very lovely Bloom Mag which is a total joy!



*e-copy from Netgalley - I raced through The July Girls by Phoebe Locke, an incredible read which I read in 24 hrs! Absolutely brilliant and one of my fav books this year. It's perfect to pack for your summer hols!  I'll share my review in my July Book-Round up.

What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment