Thursday 4 July 2019

Project 10 Pan: Perfume Update #1

Way back in January I set myself a Project 10 Pan for Perfume - to use up 10 perfumes so's I could buy a much lusted new one. See my post HERE. It's now just over the half year mark and I've only used three!

The original line up....


And what I've used up...


Miller Harris Tea Tonique EdP 14ml - I liked this fresh and aromatic scent a lot. It has notes of bergamot, petitgrain, lemon, smokey tea, nutmeg, mate abs, birch tar and musk. It's one I'll add to the buy-again list.

Shay & Blue Dandelion Fig 30ml - this is my favourite scent from Shay & Blue (mini review). I've still got a nearly full size bottle of this nestling in my stash but it'll be replenished when it's gone.

Escentric Molecules Molecule 03 30ml - I adore this Vetiver scent (I'm currently on my 2nd bottle). It's total perfection with woody, aromatic, spicy, earthy and grassy notes. 

And so, I now realise it's going to take a lot longer than expected to use them all up! (I have of course been using other perfumes too!)

Updated use-up List:

1. Walden Castles in the Air EdP 15ml
2. Rook Perfume Forest EdP 30ml
3. Byredo Bal D'Afrique EdP 15ml
4. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir 9ml
5. Jo Malone Amber & Lavender 9ml
6. Miller Harris Rose Silence EdP 10ml
7. Diptyque Eau Rose EdT 20ml

Are you doing a Project 10 Pan?

No comments:

Post a Comment