Saturday 20 July 2019

Naturisimo: Extreme Purity Discovery Box

You'll know I can never resist a Naturisimo Discovery Box. Their new Extreme Purity Discovery Box is worth £70 and costs only £17.95 with free p&p.



The collection is specially curated to boost your health and beauty naturally and the box contains 13 items and of course reviews will follow.

INIKA Loose Mineral Bronzer Sunkissed 3.5g - this is full size and worth £23. It's suitable for very fair/fair skin.


Dr Jackson's 03 Everyday Oil 10ml - I'm excited to try this as I really rate the brand. This size is worth £14.



Alima Pure Concealer (Linen) 2g - a new to me brand and a decent sample size (and it looks the perfect shade for me).



Fushi Wild Marula Oil 10ml - I really rate this brand and their lovely oils. It'll deeply nourish and help with anti-ageing.

Weleda One-Step Cleanser & Toner 10ml - the perfect holiday travel size.



Henne Organic Lip Mask 3.5ml - huge fan of this brand and excited to try a new-to-me product (already love!)



Inlight Cleanser, Tonic and Face Oil (samples - 1.5ml, 2ml, 1ml) - perfect try-me size or for holidays.



Pukka Tea x 4 various single use tea bags.


It's a great box. Did you pick one up? Pick yours up HERE (while stocks last).

2 comments:

  1. It is a great box indeed - I am currently mulling over whether I should get it or not, as I reaaaaly want to try that Henne lip mask, but already have full sizes of the bronzer and concealer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmm....back ups? The lip mask is worth a whirl though (it's lush!) esp as full size is £32 (I think you'd love it).

      Delete