Friday 21 June 2019

Blushberry Botanicals: Calming & Balancing Bath Soak & Turkish Delight Vegan Lip Butter

I came across Blushberry Botanicals on Instagram, had a quick look at the site and knew I must buy something! 


My order was small so fitted into a letterbox friendly re-useable box. I love the attention to detail and cute packaging as well as a personalised note and free tea bag.


The products are handcrafted with love and attention to detail by founder, Lorraine Tait, who studied botany and chemistry at University. She's also a qualified nurse. Where possible ingredients are organic and created in small batches in the north east of Scotland.


I chose two items (with an addiction to rosy Turkish Delight) I had to pick the Luxury Organic Vegan Lip Butter of that name! It's just like chocolate covered rose Turkish Delight - yum! (£4.50 - 10ml slide tin).  Deeply nourishing and creamy lips are left soft and moisturised and delicately scented. I love this! (it's one of my top products of '19).

My second pick is a try-me bag of their Aromatherapy Bath Soak in Calming & Balancing (100g - £4) which is enough for one or two baths. My pick is a blend of sea salts, rose geranium, patchouli, lavender and ylang ylang and is simply stunning - uplifting and calming all in one! Simply run a bath, add the salts, stir and jump in!

I'm so impressed with these lovely products (can't you tell?) and can't wait to buy more. So far my to-try list contains - Luxury Vegan Organic Hand Cream in Pink Grapefruit & Neroli, bigger sizes from the Aromatherapy Bath Soak range and the Facial Skin Care. What's your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment