Sunday 24 March 2019

Natural Wellness Box - The Sleep Collection

I spotted the first and second items which were in Natural Wellness Box's Sleep Collection and couldn't resist getting a one-off box with 10% discount (first order). You can also sign up Bi-Monthly, six months pre-pay (3 boxes) or twelve months pre-pay (6 boxes). See more details HERE.



WOW!


Having been introduced to Farryn Amber last month in my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box (REVIEW) I was keen to try more from the range. Inside is their Lunar Evening Facial Oil (huge 50ml and worth £26). It's formulated with skin loving botanical oils and scented with bergamot+lavender. It's truly lush and a review will follow.

From Nathalie Bond is their Unwind Body Oil (30ml - £10) which is a luxurious blend scented with calming Lavender & Bergamot. This is gorgeous to use before bed for a relaxing sleep (I've used this brand before so know the products are gorgeous).

I've also tried Better You's Magnesium Foot & Body Soak before. Inside is a single use sachet worth £3.99. It'll help improve sleep quality and relax the body before sleep.


The second item which made me want to buy the collection was a NEW supplement from We+People entitled Sleep Well (£26 for 120 caps). Again, excited to try and a review will be forthcoming soon!

I love Zojo Elixirs The Bikini Body Formula (REVIEW) so was excited to see a try-me pot of their new Golden Adapto Latte which is the perfect bedtime drink.

From Teapigs there are 2 x Snooze Sleepy Tea bags which contain chamomile, lavender and apple and will help to relax and calm before bed. The final item is a Superfood Bar (£2.29) by Navitas Organics (delicious - I ate it at my desk one afternoon this week).

It's a brilliant box for me this time - I love that I'll use everything in it too. I'll definitely be checking out the next box in two months time! Did you pick one up or are you a subscriber?

No comments:

Post a Comment