Friday 26 July 2019

July: Latest Buys

I've had a mad few weeks buying more than I should...


This is my second Les Fleurs EdP 7.5ml by Maya Njie Perfumes one day I'll buy full size. It's a beaut!


I had a little extra PIE in the form of one of the new shampoos & conditioners at Beauty Pie. I'm currently trying these out (so far, so good) and a review will be coming!


My gorgeous Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box landed at the weekend. This month (last monthly box before it goes bi-monthly) is entitled Bon Voyage and is stuffed full of beautiful things with holiday time flavour. See my initial thoughts HERE.


Madara's new Booster Ampoules in Antioxidant Energiser which I picked up via Love Lula's very generous beauty box discount. A review will be forthcoming!


I can never resist a Naturisimo Discovery Box and Extreme Purity is stuffed full. See my initial thoughts HERE.


The Organic Pharmacy Tan Accelerator which gives an instant glow and helps to develop a rich deep tan stimulating melanin production naturally. I'm packing this one in my suitcase! 



A couple of minis from Bodhi & Birch it'd been a while since I'd tried beautiful Neroli Lucé Revitalising Face Oil (it's still love). Founder, Elijah Choo recently gifted me one of their beautiful Alchemy Bowls* and so I bought Renshen Root Exfoliant & Mask (12ml) in order to have a little play.. (review to come).


I also picked up Ezape Naturals latest launch their Ylang Ylang & Lavender Body Oil (review forthcoming).


And of course, I couldn't resist Latest in Beauty's collaboration with Grazia mag. See my initial thoughts HERE.


I tried a sachet sample of Rodial's Pink Diamond Magic Gel Day and fell head-over-heels in love. I wanted to try more so picked up a mini 9ml size from Look Fantastic. A review will follow.



Feel Unique were offering 20% off Caudalie so I snapped up this SPF duo (I also had a fiver off voucher) making me glad I'd waited!


And yet more PIE! I had to have another of the latest launches at Beauty Pie. I'm seriously in love with this pot of goodness. Expect a review soon! (as a member this cost £11.59 instead of £50). Sign up using my link to get your first month of membership free HERE.


I spotted an offer on Facebook for this little try me Dry Skin Kit (£2.50 - with a code for free p&p). I thought it would be ideal to pack in my holiday bag. Pick yours up HERE.

What have you been buying this month? Do you think I should have a spending ban?

2 comments:

  1. That#s a happy haul! Enjoy everything xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a great haul. I can't resist a beauty box as they are such great value and its a great way to try out a variety of brands.

    ReplyDelete