Friday 12 July 2019

*Love Lula Beauty Box: July 2019


*complimentary - I receive the Love Lula Beauty Box free of charge as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger. All thoughts are genuine and reviews to follow. I think this is my most favourite *Love Lula Beauty Box box ever! This month it's worth £101! Membership starts from monthly recurring £14.95 in the UK and 3 months £52.50 Internationally.


I'd had my eye on the Dafna's Personal Skincare Summer Heroes Set which contains 4 best selling minis - Active Mist (10ml) (REVIEW), Purify Cleanser (10ml), Moisture+Light (10ml) (mini REVIEW) and Eye Care (5ml). These all come in the perfect try me size/holidays size in their own wee branded pouch. Really excited by this gorgeous addition to the box this month. It's worth just over £20.



The second item to catch my eye is the 10ml of Skin Alchemist's Apothecary Sesenne Facial Elixir (10ml - £30) which is gorgeous! It's the perfect try me size or again for holidays. It has a slightly spicy scent and is a blend of 26 skin loving oils. It'll nourish, repair and rejuvenate. A review will follow!


From Madara is their Plum Plum Lip Perfection Balm (15ml - £10) which is truly lush. Super moisturising with a delicious fruity scent. I love it!


The final item is Kathleen Natural Refreshing & Lightening Cleansing Lotion (150ml - £29.50) which will gentle cleanse the skin leaving it feeling comfortable and hydrated.


What a box this month! I think it's amazing and I'm looking forward to testing everything out and coming back with some reviews. Are you a subscriber? What do you think of the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment