Wednesday 13 February 2019

Beauty Pie: Month #2


You can see what I chose last month HERE. This month I wanted to try Great Skin Foundation in a different shade and picked 300 Beige with neutral undertone (30ml - members price - £6.40 - Typical price £30). I like this and 150 Fair with yellow undertone. They are slightly different but both work on my skin. I like the build-able long-lasting coverage and shades.


My second pick was a product raved about by India Knight in her column for Style. Super Retinol Anti-Ageing Hand Treatment (75ml - members price - £6.53 - typical price £40) which is an overnight anti-ageing hand cream and will help reduce lines, age spots, uneven pigmentation, brighten as well as moisturise. (You have to use SPF the next day after using Retinol). It's early days yet so I'll review it soon.


My third pick was from a new range at Beauty Pie Qi Energy Ginseng Root & Ginger Super Glow Serum (50ml - members price - £8.88 - typical price £50) which will leave you with glowing skin. I've only used this a couple of times so far so expect a review once I've had the chance to give it a good enough shot.


My membership this month worked like this £10 membership+£6.40+£8.88+£6.53 plus p&p £3.36 = £35.17.

Are you a Beauty Pie Member? Do you have any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment