Wednesday 5 June 2019

NUXE Nuxuriance Ultra Luxurious Body Cream


I received this luxe nuxuriance ultra luxurious body cream by NUXE from my pal Julie as part of our birthday swap (previously she'd given me a sample size tube of it and I'd totally fallen head over heels for it) so I was thrilled to receive a full size pot. It really is heaven in a jar!


The anti-ageing body cream is formulated with saffron and bougainvillea bio-floral cells and has a delicious floral scent with notes of orange blossom, raspberry and sandalwood and the body cream has a rich cream texture. It'll nourish, smooth, strengthen elasticity, re-densify and firm. The cream absorbs almost instantly leaving the skin feeling deeply nourished and lightly scented.  It would be the perfect decadent after sun treat or to nourish dry winter skin. 

See the full Nuxuriance Ultra range HERE. What's your favourite NUXE products?

No comments:

Post a Comment