Saturday 23 February 2019

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: February: Pure Bliss

I think February's Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box is one of my most favourites ever! It's entitled "Pure Bliss" and contains four brands including three new to me ones - that's what beauty boxes should be about discovering new treasures!


And inside is:


WOW!


Cocorosa Beauty is a totally new to me brand (and gorgeous) and inside is a mini duo worth £12 - Egyptian Neroli Cleansing Oil and Superfruit 3in1 Cleansing Powder. I'm so looking forward to testing these out and a review will follow.


From Farryn Amber we have their Rose Facial Mask 40g (£14) which is from another exciting new to me brand. I'm tempted by their mini discovery set which I'll buy after payday. See it HERE. Again, review to follow.

And yes, another new to me brand! Belenos Skincare looks truly gorgeous! Inside is their Repair Serum with Rose+Frankincense+Neroli (£9) which smells amazing! Again, a review to come.


The final item this month is award winning Harmonie Bath Oil 15ml (£18) from the fabulous Micheline Arcier Aromatherapie which I've had the pleasure of using before. It really is in the "treat" range of bath time products. Looking forward to using the bath oil to relax and unwind.


Did you pick up a box? What are your thoughts on the contents this month?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so so much Sandra ! So happy you love the box this month ! ❤️

    ReplyDelete