Wednesday 24 July 2019

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box - July 2019 - Bon Voyage

My July Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box arrived at the weekend and it's stuffed with things suitable for summer and holidays. This is the last monthly box. You can sign up for a bi-monthly box (next one's September - £25 every two months) HERE

Remember you can get 10% off your first box with BEAUTYBALM10. Inside this month are 3 new to me products and 1 new to me brand. As ever, it's a cracker!


And for a closer look...



I'll be packing that tin of Badger Balm Organic Aftersun Balm with Blue Tansy & Lavender (56g - £9.99) for my summer hols. It smells glorious. A review will follow.

From Skin Alchemists Apothecary we have a 10ml travel size (£30) of their Sesenne Luxury Renewal Elixir which is a blend of 26 skin loving oils (this also appeared in Love Lula's July Beauty Box).

I've tried No Secrets Beauty before via the Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box and also as a Beauty Shortlist Judge. It's a beautiful brand and this new Bath Jelly in "one" scent (15ml - £7.50) is definitely in the treat category! Apply it over the body before sinking into a warm bath/or use it in the shower. The jelly will transform into a luxurious oil. I just love this one! So luxe with a exquisite scent.

From new to me brand Bain+Savon we have their gorgeous Peony Salt Foot Scrubs (£5) which I love the look of - so sweet! Perfect to get your feet sandal ready!

Rounding up the box is a fab facial mist by AA Skincare their Frankincense & Rose Face Toner (50ml - £3.95) which I reviewed HERE.

As ever, it's a fabulous box with carefully curated products and brands suitable for summertime use.  Are you a subscriber, what are your thoughts on the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment