Wednesday 23 January 2019

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: January: Regenerate


It's always an exciting day when my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box lands! This month the theme is "Regenerate" and the box is stuffed full of pampering goodies including 2 new to me brands, 5 brand new products and 1 product I've tried before (there are also sachet samples from PHB Ethical Beauty). I'll write reviews when I've had the chance to test the products out.

So what's inside...


WOW!


CACTI Cosmetics is a totally new to me brand which are zero waste (love). The little mini Regeneration Face Oil bottle (£8.95) is re-usable (and the Avocado Lip Balm (£6.95) is presented in a cardboard recyclable tube. I'm very excited to try these out.


From Clockface Beauty we have their divinely scented Hand & Cuticle Roll oil (£12.50) which is beautiful. It's scented with Frankincense and Rose and deeply nourishes the hands and cuticles. I love it already!


Next up is new to me brand, Pure Lakes and inside is their Grapefruit & Lemongrass Shower Gel (£5) which makes for an uplifting shower. It's a beauty!


From NorthburN we have a beautiful Lavender & Vetivert Candle (£12.50) which has a 30-35 burn time. This candle will help you relax and unwind. Looking forward to lighting it up!


The final items are Okko Skincare Foot Balm mini (£3) which I've used before (REVIEW) and three PHB Ethical Beauty skincare sachets.


I just love the box this month. Did you pick one up? What are your thoughts on the contents?

No comments:

Post a Comment