Friday 15 March 2019

Beauty Pie: Month #3


This month it's my third month with the Beauty Pie subscription (see what I picked month #1 HERE and month #2 HERE.

I chose Everyday Skin Foundation again (150 Shell) (£6.96) as I simply love it. The colour is spot on and I love the buildable texture. It's a winner for me.


My second pick was Super Pore Detox Black Clay Mask (£7.33) which I'm looking forward to testing out on my oily t-zone.


And finally, much lauded Super Stem Cell Moisture Shot Serum (£7.57) which I picked mainly because of the good reviews.


This month's basket cost £25.22+£10.00 membership = £35.22 and is worth an incredible £150!

Now to decide whether to keep my membership going or not...I do however want to try their Super Healthy Skin Amazing Sleep Oil and Fruitizyme Five Minute Facial so I might keep it on for another month or two.

What are your favourite items from Beauty Pie? Do you have any recommendations for me?

2 comments:

  1. I've never used beauty pie or even heard of them. The foundation looks like a dream x

    http://www.justbeingchlo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tempted to subscribe. The things i've wanted have been out of stock each time I've gone to subscribe so will try again next month!

    ReplyDelete