Tuesday 29 January 2019

Beauty Pie 3 month Subscription

I was swayed by Beauty Pie's offer of first month free (normally £10 a month) at the beginning of January (you are tied to a 3 month subscription). What this means is you pay your tenner and then the cost of what products you choose that month (plus p&p). I was also impressed with the luxurious packaging boxes with lots of tissue (recyclable boxes and biodegradable tissue).




Memberships start at £5 a month with £50 spending limit but the most common one is £10 with a £100 spending limit a month. If you don't spend it all it'll roll over to next month. The products are made in leading labs who create the best formulations for Beauty Pie members with plainer (but still stylish) packaging.




I chose 2 foundations (30ml each which are similar to £30 foundations) - Great Skin Foundation in shade Fair 150 (Shell - yellow undertone) £6.95 and Micro-Mineral Foundation in 300 (Beige - neutral undertone) £6.48.  They offer a handy online foundation matching (and got it pretty much spot on!) and my third pick was One Powder Wonder (8g) £5.32). Postage and Packaging is £3.36 and my total bill (remember I didn't pay my membership fee this month) was £22.11 (even at £33.11 it's great value!)





Top in photo: Great Skin Foundation Fair 150 (Shell), Bottom: Micro Mineral Serum Foundation Light 300 (Beige).

I loved the texture and feel on my skin of the Great Skin Foundation. The colour is just about perfect and lasts pretty much all day. The Micro Mineral Serum Foundation's colour is good but I found the texture too light.  

My third pick was their One Powder Wonder (which I've read so many great reviews on!) it'll mattify and has a sheer coverage which sets foundation in place. I've nothing bad to say about this as it does all it says it will.

Very impressed with month 1. Looking forward to choosing some new products on the 1st! (I've already started a wishlist on my account). What are your favourites from Beauty Pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment