Wednesday 17 July 2019

Latest in Beauty - Grazia Best of Beauty

You know the drill by now.... I can never resist a special collection box from Latest in Beauty, I wasn't going to but I spotted an item which had been on the wishlist and so snapped a box up. They were offering members a fiver off on launch weekend and so I paid £45 with free p&p (and the item I was lusting after normally costs £29.95) so you know this box made sense..


You can pick one up for £50 - it's worth over £244 and contains 18 items, some of which I'll be packing for my summer hols. Some brands are also offering up to 25% off a future purchase (with code) which is a nice added extra treat.


WOW it's jam packed!


And for a closer peek...


This was the item which made me buy the box! Award Winning Vita Liberata's Body Blur in Latte which is a full size product (100ml - £29.95). I've had a little try of this and so far so good. I'm looking especially forward to trying it on my peely-wally Scottish legs!  "Think of this as foundation for your body, which lends a veil of natural-looking coverage that doesn't budge and smudge" (they are offering 20% off until 27/12/19).


I'm already a huge fan of Aurelia Probiotic Skincare and their luxurious Aromatic Repair & Brighten Hand Cream (75ml - £28). Check out my review HERE. They're are offering 25% off purchases until 31/12/19.


Yet another full size! From Jurlique there's a full size of their Rosewater Balancing Mist (100ml - £21) which is another favourite. I've been using this for years! See my review HERE.


Ohh! Haircare! I'm already a huge fan of a couple of these. From Tropic Skincare is a full size of their fabulous Hair Smooth Radiance Oil (75ml - £24). My hair loves this frizz tamer. See my review HERE.

I'm a huge fan of the original Philip Kingsley Elasticizer so I'm looking forward to trying the Pomegranate & Cassis version, which smells deliciously fruity (40ml - £12.95). This is a cult classic pre-shampoo treatment suitable for all hair types.

From Briogeo is a luxury travel size (30ml) of their Scalp Revival Charcoal+Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo which will detox and soothe the scalp.

Rounding up the haircare selection is a mini of Bumble & Bumble's Bb. Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray (25ml) which will give volume and texture to the hair. They're also offering a generous 20% off until 11/10/19.


From luxurious and niche London perfume house, Miller Harris is a duo Tea Tonique Shower Wash and Body Lotion (both 50ml - £6) which is a refreshing and aromatic scent. These are getting popped in my holiday wash bag.


From Kat Von D is a mini Go Big or Go Home Mascara (2.5g in Trooper Black) "lending lashes big, blown out volume, this nifty number is everything you've ever wanted in a mascara".

From Bare Minerals there is a mini (7ml) Original Prime Time Primer. I'm always looking for the perfect primer so I'll give this a whirl.  I'm also looking forward to trying Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base (7ml) "use this soothing cream under make-up and count the 'you look well' compliments that follow".

I'm already a fan of BY TERRY Baume de Rose (3g) and this little baby one's perfect for your handbag/holidays. It'll soothe lips and smooth dry patches. 


From Ole Henriksen is their Truth Serum (7ml) which is the perfect try-me size. I'm looking forward to re-visiting this one! 


I tried Lumity's Day & Night Supplements as a Beauty Shortlist Judge and thought they were pretty good! Inside is a 7 day supply. They are offering 20% off until 31/12/19.


From Mio Skincare is a trial size (53ml) of their best selling Liquid Yoga Space Spray which smells amazing - use it on pulse points, as a room freshner, on pillows, yoga mats - you name it! Get 25% off until 31/12/19.

From Lancaster is 50ml of their Tan Maximiser After Sun which will help to maximise your tan (one for the holiday bag!)


Rounding up the selection is cult Eve Lom Cleanser (20ml - £18) which will make your skin glow.

Did you pick up a box? Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment