Monday 2 December 2019

Looking Back: Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box


What a wonderful year it's been! After the July '19 box Paula, founder of Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box decided to go bi-monthly which means if you sign up today your first box will be January's (subsequent boxes will be in March, May, July, September and November). 

January's theme was Regenerate (REVIEW) and inside was loads of lushness! 


There were 2 new to me brands nestling inside - CACTI Cosmetics and Pure Lakes. I really enjoyed everything from this box. See my review of OKKO here and Clockface Beauty here.

Coming into February the theme was Pure Bliss (REVIEW) and squeals there were three new to me brands - that's what beauty boxes should be all about!


Cocorosa Beauty was totally new to me. I loved the Egyptian Neroli Cleansing Oil so much I rushed out and bought full size! Also new to me was Belenos Skin Botanique. I loved their Repair Serum so much (REVIEW). Also new to me was Farryn Amber and I already adore the glorious Micheline Arcier. This was one of my favourite boxes from the whole year.

March brought us Awaken (REVIEW) and inside was one new to me brand - Kushboo Soaps.


See my Skin Alchemists Apothecary review HERE.

Coming into April, the theme was Inner Peace (REVIEW) and inside was three new to me brands!


I totally fell head-over-heels for ku.tis's gorgeous and lush Grounded Body Butter with Orange & Patchouli (REVIEW) and INKA Botanicals Marmalade Mist with it's lush orange blossom and honey notes. I also loved Therapy On-the-go Tranquil Roll-on by Wildheart Organics. This is another box which is high contender for fav of the year!

In May, the theme was GLOW (REVIEW) and inside were three new to me brands.


Danish Jorgobe is totally new to me and their Award winning Hydrating Glow Serum is gorgeous! Danish Grums, also a new to me brand. Their 2-in-1 Raw Coffee Hand Scrub is fab! Avocadeau is also a new to me brand! I reviewed Bowe Organics lovely Lip Balm here. Another top box!

In June, the theme was Luminosity (REVIEW) and inside was three new to me brands, yet again (this seems to be a recurring feature for the last few boxes!) 


I totally adored Bumi NaturalsKurly Sue (REVIEW) and 34.4. The other two I'd tried before. Another fabulous box.

July's box was entitled Bon Voyage (the last monthly box) (REVIEW) and inside was one new to me brand - Bain+Savon.


I loved trying out all of these and took the Badger Balm after sun balm on holiday.

September's theme was Organic September (REVIEW) and inside was two new to me brands.


The new to me brands this month are Lovegrove Essentials and Verdant Alchemy. See my reviews of the Terre Verde HERE, Casa Mencarelli HERE and the Botanicals product HERE.

November's box was totally decadent and luxurious. The theme was Sleep Retreat (REVIEW). Inside are three new to me brands..


WOW! I've used the decadent ila spa bath salts many times and they were quickly used up!  I loved the NISKAMA Body Butter so much and have since went onto explore the range more when I picked up their dinky but gorgeous mini starter kitHaoma and Lunar & Lux are also new to me. Ezape Naturals I've got three of these body oils having bought one, then got 2 in beauty boxes!

It's been nice to look back! Inside the boxes this year were 20 new to me brands - that's what beauty boxes should be about - discovering newness! Are you a subscriber? What's been your favourites or new tries this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment