Saturday 21 December 2019

REVIEW: Nudge Boutique Shampoo Tablets

I spotted Nudge Boutique's Shampoo Tablets over on Petra's Blog and went over to the site for a look. I'm always on the look out for the perfect solid shampoo so snapped up a pack (2 tablets) of their Shampoo Tablets in Orange & Shikakai Powder for Normal to Dry Hair. These cost a very affordable £5 plus p&p (free delivery on orders over £30) and each tablet will last for at least 10-12 washes (more for shorter hair).

Founder, Jo Klassen's range is for women who want to feel their best everyday. On the shelves you'll find the fabulous shampoo tablets as well as saffron glow facial oil serum, saffron glow cleansing clay mask, kokum body boost butter and accessories. Packaging is recyclable or re-useable and products are formulated and handcrafted in small batches with love, care and attention to detail.



The shampoo tablets are formulated with gentle cleansing agents derived from coconut and/or sugars along with nourishing organic coconut milk powder. I love the small size (just perfect palm size), they smell glorious too and are easy to use. My hair is left feeling clean, refreshed, moisturised, glossy and never greasy and lank.  They really are "wonder" tablets which I so recommend!

To use: wet hair before rubbing the tablet over the hair a few times, rub hands over the scalp and hair to lather before rinsing. Follow with a conditioner if needed.

Store in a face cloth or one of Nudge Boutique's shampoo bars or a soap dish with drainage (I've got mine on a flat face mask sponge at the end of my bath!)

I'm so impressed with these affordable shampoo tablets. They really work and I highly recommend (I gave one of mine to my hairdresser so I'll need to pick up some more in the new year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment