Friday 13 December 2019

*Love Lula Christmas: Stocking Fillers: REN Clean Skincare, Trilogy & Crazy Rumors


*productsamples sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.

I adore REN's Moroccan Rose Otto range and this little tree decoration/stocking filler/secret santa gift is super cute. It contains a 10ml  (£10) bottle of their lush Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil which is a total delight. I've loved this for years and years (and way before I started blogging). See my review HERE.

I just adore a festive scented lip balm and Crazy Rumor's Apple Spice Limited Edition 100% Natural Lip Balm (4g - £3.99) is perfection - juicy apples spliced with spicy cinnamon (totally mouthwatering). The lip balm deeply nourishes the lips leaving them scented with spicy apples. 

My final stocking filler pick is one of Love Lula's samples (which you can buy with an order over £10). Trilogy's Make-Up Be Gone Cleansing Balm (10ml - £2) is the perfect stocking filler. A lush balm which makes short work of make up and daily grime and is very effective. Skin is left feeling clean and comfortable. What beauty products are you hoping to find in your Christmas stocking?

No comments:

Post a Comment