Monday 30 December 2019

Beauty Pie Review: Month #12

I signed up to Beauty Pie way back in January 2019 and that's me now been a member for a whole year! I've discovered some amazing products in these months which have now become staples (I'll be doing a yearly round-up as to my thoughts in January, so look out for that).

My December picks included two items I received for Christmas from my mum and dad so (gulp) I've not actually tried them properly yet!


Brazilian Lime Body Care Gift Set (Typical Price £80 - Members pay £17.23). The set includes 250ml Body Wash, 100ml Body Lotion and 15ml EdP. I'm looking forward to trying these properly and a review is to come.




The second item is their Leather, Violet Leaves & Labdanum Candle 240g (Typical Price £50, members pay £13.49). I'm normally a soy wax candle girl but the scent intrigued me. A review will come.

I also had some allowance left to roll over to refresh date (today!)  Did you pick up any Beauty Pie Christmas gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment