Saturday 9 November 2019

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: Sleep Retreat: November 2019

The Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box went bi-monthly after the July Box which means you'll now get a box in January, March, May, July, September and November). So something to look forward to when January is long, you're skint and it's cold!


November's box "Sleep Retreat" is absolutely fantastic and one of my favourite boxes this year. Nestled inside are 3 new to me brands (yes, really!). And now for a closer look...


WOW just WOW!


From new to me brand, Lunar & Lux we have their Mama Moon Botanical Candle (£8.99) which apart from looking exquisite smells glorious. It's scented with Lavender and chamomile and contains a rose crystal quartz which has been charged and cleansed with sage under the full moon. I'm looking forward to burning it (I also love the crackly wooden wick!)


From yet another new to me brand Haoma (squeals) we have a handmade bar of Lavender Soap (£8). I love the minimal packaging too. You can use this on hands, body and face. A review will be forthcoming. It smells glorious.


The final new-to-me brand is NISKAMA which is handcrafted in Cornwall in small batches. Inside is their Dry Skin Relief Body Balm with Lavender and Ylang Ylang 50g (£6.50). It's packed full of nourishing butters and oils and delicately scented with lavender and ylang ylang. It's gorgeous!


I've used these gorgeous Bath Salts for Inner Peace by ila spa many times. Inside is 200g bag which is worth £20. These take bathing to another level. Stress and anxiety is gone and in its place is calmness and serenity. I'm grateful to have them back in my stash!


Last, but no means least is Ezape Naturals newest launch their Ylang Ylang & Lavender Body Oil 50ml (£13). I've got one of these I bought, one from another beauty box and now this one! It's a lush blend of skin loving oils scented with Ylang Ylang and Lavender. It's perfect for my very dry winter skin. A review to come!

Are you a Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box subscriber? What are your thoughts on the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment