Tuesday 31 December 2019

December: Lately I've been Loving

My last Lately I've been loving of the year! 

I must mention three things which have made me happy/given me great joy throughout 2019. In the May issue of Top Sante magazine I featured in their blogger post My Super Six - see HERE.



Being asked to be a The Beauty Shortlist Judge again this year for the 2020 Beauty Shortlist & Wellbeing Awards was a total honor. I'm currently putting a lot of wonderful products through their paces. Make sure you check out the winners on 2nd March 2020!


I've been a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for a few years now and have come across some amazing brands as one of their bloggers. I'm very grateful to be part of the program.


I made delicious homemade Limoncello for our work Christmas tipple challenge. Unfortunately, I didn't win a prize but it's piqued my interest in making more flavoured alcoholic drinks (after dry January!)


Joining the ledger at Ffern. Such a good move! I've totally fallen head-over-heels for my first one - Winter 20. See my review HERE.


Christmas Amazon vouchers - there's just something I love about a hard backed book - and treating yourself to books you may not normally buy..


Looking back over a year of my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box which is my favourite monthly beauty box. See my thoughts on the last year HERE.


Another new Christmas book "The Scented Candle Workshop".... I did drop hints... a new hobby for 2020. Pick yours up HERE.


What have you been loving in December?

1 comment:

  1. Was quite the year for you, especially the Top Santé article. Well deserved as you've put so much time and effort into building up your blog.
    Here's to great things for you and the Beauty Balm blog in 2020. Wishing you & David all the very best for the coming year.
    December I've been loving getting organised for our wee pup Aonghus' arrival and enjoying every minute watching him and his big brother Ruaridh bonding.

    ReplyDelete